Join together with believers all around the world for prayer and fasting between 25 September and 5 October. These 10 Days of Prayer between the biblical Feasts of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement are a time for the Global Church to gather in prayer and unity, longing for the second coming of Christ.
The vision of the 10 Days campaign is to see thousands of cities simultaneously and continually seeking God’s face for 10 Days in unity and to see individuals taking time off from work, fasting food, taking #10daysoff from social media, and devoting themselves to prayer with other believers.
Together, we are forming a global upper room (Acts 1-2) as an act of intercession so that entire cities and regions may come to repentance (Jonah 1-4) and be transformed.
- Devote yourself to prayer, worship and repentance with other believers
- Take time off work for the purpose of prayer and worship
- Fast from food at some level (Daniel Fast, Juice Fast, Water Fast, eat one meal a day, or other fast)
- Take #10daysoff social media and entertainment so you can be devoted to God’s voice and God’s word
This year’s prayer guide is patterned after Watchman Nee’s most famous work, Sit, Walk, Stand. In this short commentary, Nee summarises Paul’s entire letter to the Ephesians in three words:
- SIT: Our Position in Christ: (Ephesians 1-3): “[God] raised us up with [Christ] and seated us with him in the heavenly places” (2:6)
- WALK: Our Life in the World: (Ephesians 4:1-6:9): “Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called” (4:1)
- STAND: Our Attitude to the Enemy: (Ephesians 6:10-24): “Stand against the schemes of the devil” (6:11)